At present we are working with people from USA, Brazil & South Africa.The purpose of the HAP Internship programme for Students is to:
- To provide environment from diverse academic backgrounds with the opportunity to gain meaningful experience in the area of education aimed to expand their academic & personal learning.
- To gain exposure and real world insights to learning in an international environment and the chance to become global citizen.
- HAP Skilled based internship will provide outstanding knowledge to our young students to select proper professional fields in future.
- To bring novel perspectives, new ideas and fresh insights and specialised strengths and skill sets to HAP.
HAP Research Internship
- Make a contribution to present educational system by collaborating on research and transferring results to schooling system.
- Enhancing profile with international work experience.
- Work with local communities, NGOs, and national and international team at HAP.
- Live as part of a dynamic learning community.
- Gain firsthand experience in the operation and administration of a complex, international, field-based study abroad program etc.
- Inspiring students to make a difference, not only in their own lives but in their local communities as well.
Jobs At HAP
Jobs ( Session 2019-20 )
Indian Staff :
- For All subjects,
- Fluency in English language is desired
- Prepare classroom for class activities
- Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities
- Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students varying needs
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Use relevant technology to support instruction
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development
- Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments
- Provide appropriate feedback on work
- Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students progress and development
- Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by school regulations,
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
- Apply appropriate disciplinary measures where necessary
- Perform certain pastoral duties including student support, counseling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations
- Participate in department and school meetings, parent meetings
- Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
Foreign Staff :
Primary Classes (Nursery to 5th grade), French, Russian Language , etc.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Eligibility: Any Graduate
- Role: Special Education Teaching, Teacher
- Industry: Educational/Training
- Salary: Will be decided at the time of interview
- Function: Teaching/Education
- Experience: Yes
Selection Procedure (For Foriegn Staff) :
- Send us your updated CV with the following videos
- Self introduction - Duration (1 minute),
- Your teaching video - Duration 1 or 2 minutes,
- Video Conference Interview
Selection Procedure (For Indian Staff) :
- Send us your updated CV
- H.R Interview
- Final Selection